Tapatalk HD

iostream212

Play store for android says its having a one day sale of Tapatalk HD for $0.99. After that reg. price is $4.99. I picked it up last night and it is pretty cool. The dual panes makes it super easy to navigate.

I can understand the need for it on a small phone, but I'm surprised that so many people prefer to use something like Tapatalk HD vs a regular browser on your tablet. I only have the regular version, is the HD version that much better than a regular browser session?

I actually purchased Tapatalk HD for the iPad several months ago but wasn't using it until I saw this post. Since this post, I have been using Tapatalk HD with my iPad and I would say it is a little more efficient than using the normal browser. Time will tell but at this point I will probably continue using Tapatalk.

David

I like the portability. Tapatalk HD is the portability of a phone with larger screen real estate. Most nights I am running after the kids so I got to be portable if I want to keep up with the forums, but I must admit I rarely use the desktop for this anymore.

Back