today's my 2 year anniversary on CT

damage

just noticed that it's been exactly 2 years since i joined CT. it's been a great time & i've learned a lot on here. thanks electron & everyone else for making this a great community!

while i'm here, this is something i've been working on today that shows how most of my system is glued together. it needs more description, but here's the first thousand words :D

http://www.kjsdoghouse.com/autohouse/interfaces.htm

Congrats and nice pic! Based on that diagram I now know this hobby is too complicated for me to ever master! Time for me to take up quilting or something.

Congrats! It's really great how this tiny idea of starting a small site about HA has really taken off, and allowed CT to become one of the biggest HA sites out there. This obviously couldn't have been possible without people like you , and all the other regular posters (so thank you!). Hopefully you can stick around for a few more years, as things are going to get really exciting!

Nice setup btw, I am glad people are starting to deploy xPL/xAP, it looks promising!

upstatemike said:
Congrats and nice pic! Based on that diagram I now know this hobby is too complicated for me to ever master! Time for me to take up quilting or something.
it's not THAT bad. ;) i added some descriptions to the picture to help explain everything.

Back