• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Appreciate your input as I make my hardware selections

A concern for me is that HAI is more like Nest - acquired by a big company but seemingly left to flounder.  It's been 4 years since HAI was was acquired by Leviton and as far as I can tell, other than occasional firmware updates they haven't changed or added a single thing, or more worrisome, done a single drop of marketing.  I get that the security is (and should be) a slow moving product, but automation is a rapidly evolving field.
Even in the few days since I wrote this my thinking has evolved as Lutron is linking up with Sonos for RadioRa2 integration.  Suddenly a Lutron lighting/HVAC/Audio system seems attractive.  My head is spinning!

tannebil

cobra said:
Maybe you mean Haiku?  Haiku is no longer for sale, but the replacement 'Space' is available for iOS (although the functionality is limited, given what I've read.)

I still have a copy of Haiku on my phone and like it, but it is no longer available for purchase.
Whoops. My mistake. I thought they had pulled it.

cobra

tannebil said:
Whoops. My mistake. I thought they had pulled it.
I thought I would double check, as I hadn't actually checked the iOS app store in a while.  It is still listed, and looks like they dropped the price slightly, as I thought it was $49.99, but it now shows as 44.99.

(Although I have not personally purchased it, as it still seems to have some growing pains and I have Haiku from before they pulled it from the store.)