Touchpanel Recommendations

Oh, I agree very much so with your statements above gregory! B) I was just wondering if you saw App Dig's new site.

I also agree that the Elk is more versatile than the Ocelot with its combined I/O modules. The problem is once you get used to the versatility and ease of the Ocelot's ladder logic, you see the one advantage it has over the Elk (especially when it comes to the use of timers).

I like what electron said. The best use for the Ocelot is to connect it to the Elk's serial output expander. :p

As for the Leopard, yes those improvements would be greatly desired. I find myself wanting to simplify my HA software system/setup. ;)

At one time there was a "rumor" that Applied Digital would be upgrading its hardware. Wonder where that rumor stands at this date? :rolleyes:

BTW, do you want to get rid of your Leopards (cheap)??? :D

Yeah, actually I do want to get rid of the ADI gear - Leopard (version one) and three different modules, as I recall - RLY-8XA, IR, and input, I think. Reasonable offer and pay shipping... I'd be glad to get them out of the "old HA stuff" box in the garage. :rolleyes:

Back