TS07 Touchscreen Used with OnQ ALC lighting

TerGuy

I am interested to know if anyone is using the ELK TS07 touchscreen in a system with OnQ ALC lighting.
If so, are you using the ELK OnQ interface module (#364864-01) in the system with the Controller module, Expansion module, Distribution modules, Branch Hubs?
Is (are) your touchscreen (s) updating the ALC switch status when the switch state (on/off/dim/brighten) is changed?
I have a system that has trouble displaying switch status on the touchscreen when the status is changed at the light switch but the system works flawlessly when changing the switch state from the touchscreen to the light switch.

I am interested to know if anyone is using the ELK TS07 touchscreen in a system with OnQ ALC lighting.
If so, are you using the ELK OnQ interface module (#364864-01) in the system with the Controller module, Expansion module, Distribution modules, Branch Hubs?
Is (are) your touchscreen (s) updating the ALC switch status when the switch state (on/off/dim/brighten) is changed?
I have a system that has trouble displaying switch status on the touchscreen when the status is changed at the light switch but the system works flawlessly when changing the switch state from the touchscreen to the light switch.

I posted the above query about a month ago and am really surprised that no one has replied that they are using an ELK Touchscreen in conjunction with an ALC lighting system.

I posted the above query about a month ago and am really surprised that no one has replied that they are using an ELK Touchscreen in conjunction with an ALC lighting system.

I am using this setup in a mix with the new Vizia RF+ 2 way switches.
the first 10 ID'a are Zwave and from 11-to 30 are ONQ ALC with ELK OnQ interface module.

What firmware are you using on the ONQ ALC internal serial port ?

There is a gentleman on the CQC forums who has written a driver for the ALC switches. You may find it useful. Charmedquark.com, and I believe the user is Beelzerob. Here is a thread about his efforts. He almost certainly has gotten CQC to be aware of state changes of the ALC switches.

BTW: I plan to use an Elk security / automation panel. Also CQC to control the Elk, A/V distribution, irrigation. Either the Elk or CQC can control my OnQ ALc lighting and Aprilaire t-stats. The wife is summoning, so I can't expand on this anymore at present.

Were you able to resolve the issue?
I have this problem too.

Back