Uk Elk / smoke detector question

willplaice

hi,

sorry this is my 1st post to this forum, I'm using charmed quark for HA.

I need to interface smoke detectors, a couple of door sensors, a few pir's and temp. sensors, but thats about it...

I've been told that elk is the way to go... can someone help...

also i am desperate to find some flush mount smoke detectors... and I have Bosch FCP-500 's but I can't find a dealer, anywhere...

I will be in the US on business in a few weeks and would like to pick up the elk...

can anyone sugest anything else I should look at, especialy in the smoke detector area ?

tia, Will

Welcome to CocoonTech. Yes, if you need a security panel with HA ability, the M1 is a nice complement to CQC. If you need to 'take home' stuff with you and you will be anywhere in the Dallas, TX area, Automated Outlet is a good place to get all your goodies. They can even ship it overseas if you do not want to carry it home. If you absolutely must have the Bosch flush mount detector, call Martin @ Automated Outlet to see if he can order it for you - they do carry Bosch equipment.

bumping this... I asked Bill at automated outlet, no joy, any other place i can go ? i've searched the net and asked all the uk dealers I can find, no dice, I need a US dealer/installer who is happy to re-sell 4 smoke detectors...

Help please !

Will

What are you asking for that is hard to get in a smoke detector? All the distributors should have 12 Volt, either 2 or 4 wire smoke detectors.

What are you asking for that is hard to get in a smoke detector? All the distributors should have 12 Volt, either 2 or 4 wire smoke detectors

Flush mount detectors are not that common. The one referenced is the only one I have ever heard of. None of the loal distributors I have ever dealt with carry it.

Back