Used Elk Products. Right place to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronium

Would this be a good place to list my used Elk system to sell? Don't laugh, but we decided to go with a more idiot proof 2gig panel. I was wondering if it's best to try to list it as a whole or break it up into individual components. How much could I expect to get? Any direction on this matter would be appreciated. I have the following:

1 x Elk M1G system (w/ battery, can)
1 x Elk M1KP Keypad
1 x CADDX Wireless Receiver
2 x GE wireless smoke detectors

Thanks!

Man - How could you give up on the Elk? It's a limitless solution!

That said, you need to set fair market value yourself - and post it in the classifieds. If you paid retail, you can guess that the market value will be about 30% less. Post it, and if/when it doesn't sell, lower your price until it does.

Would this be a good place to list my used Elk system to sell? Don't laugh, but we decided to go with a more idiot proof 2gig panel. I was wondering if it's best to try to list it as a whole or break it up into individual components. How much could I expect to get? Any direction on this matter would be appreciated. I have the following:

1 x Elk M1G system (w/ battery, can)
1 x Elk M1KP Keypad
1 x CADDX Wireless Receiver
2 x GE wireless smoke detectors

Thanks!

Hey Kirk,

If the price is reasonable I'd be interested in the M1G System and Keypad. Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back