Weather Underground PWS

cornutt

Does anyone here have a personal weather station set up feeding data to Weather Underground? If so, and you're getting the data from your automation system, how do you have it interfaced to them? I've already got an outdoor temp sensor, and I'd like to set up an anemometer and a rain gauge to log data and provide a display inside the house. However, I'd also like to feed WU without having to buy a separate system to do that.

I feed both weather and camera to WUN. My HS HA is down right now but typically feed wind speed, direction, humidity, temperature, barometer, camera pics. Use pics for my in house touch screens / Kodak frames.

37951940.jpg

hst3.jpg

image2xa.jpg

I use Weather Display to update the weatherunderground. It supports the rapid fire mode and updates the website near real time. Weather display is very configurable and works with many weather stations including 1-wire systems. I have the software output a text file every five minutes that I read into my Homevision to make decisions based on weather conditions.

Back