Williams Manor Released to Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Jeff.

They build a good boat. Believe it or not, it's 21 years old. We've had her since new.

Kevin

@JeffCharger - I was thinking the same thing. A friend of mine in FL had one for a while with a 350 in it. Freaking sweet.

IP Camera support will be a feature - but not on the initial release (Getting very close!). I hope there is enough interest in the app that it can fund a small expansion to my system (including IP cameras). It's near impossible to develop software for a device without having the device to test it with. I envision something like this, let me know what you think: Your motion detector activates, you have the app configured to notify you (similar to how a text message is notified), but the "action" when you click on the notification rather than dismiss it or open the app, can be configured to open up a live stream of the associated camera. I'd like to have a setup like that for my front door (triggered off of my doorbell, which is already integrated).

Kent

Hi, Kent.

I'm very interested in the app. I just haven't made the plunge on a smartphone yet. I'm waiting for the Windows 7 phone to compare it with the android-based phones before making the switched. It will not be an iPhone.

Good luck,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back