X-10 Irrigations timer software

jart

Free X-10 Irrigation timer software

WGL and Associates has two new X-10 irrigation timer freeware for download.

This is actual run time software for scheduling your irrigation cycles for the desired day or day interval and time of day. Unlimited number of schedules can be set up for all possible applications. This free irrigation software will work with any X-10 controls(two versions:eek:ne way and two way X-10) and of course the Rain8, Rain8II and the Relay8.
Please provide feedback as to your usage. Thanks!

Anxious to try this out as I control my sprinklers with a Relay-8 (as shown in THIS How-To). Which version (one or two way) would I use with the Relay-8? I'm guessing the two-way as the Relay-8 can be polled for it's status.
Thanks,

BSR

For the Relay8, use the two way version. There is also newer versions of the configuration software for most of the products.

For the Rain8net users, we have added a Demo program that can be use to help troubleshoot hardware/software problems. This is very nice to use for new installations.

All of the download buttons are found at the bottom of each products page.

Hmmm, don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I run the program my CPU usage rails every five seconds or so...

Attachments

• wgl.jpg
    wgl.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
BSR,
Has your CM11 been detected yet?
If I set my com port to something different than my CM11 then I see what you described.
After I set the correct com port it settles down after the CM11 and the Rain8 has been dectected. Then the "local control" window apears. Then you will see it rail only when it is sending X-10.

ah, that's probably what is wrong. I just installed on my work machine to see what it was like. Will try this out later on with my HA machine.

Free Rain8net timer software now available.

This is actual run time software for scheduling your irrigation cycles for the desired day or day interval and time of day. Unlimited number of schedules can be set up for all possible applications. Now in beta and is offered free of charge, so please provide feedback as to your usage. Thanks!

Coming soon: Rain8UPB timer software.

Back