X10 Motion Sensors 4 -for -1 again

Yep, I was going to post this as well as I am signed up for their newsletters also.

Hey, keep an eye out whenever they have the Ninja Pan & Tilt units on sale. I believe a good price is something like three for around $70! Haven't seen that in a while though!

Now that I got my pan and tilt working with Main Lobby I may have some more uses for these. Hmmm, maybe another "How-to" is in order (anyone interested)?

I would love to order some but I had a hard time thinking straight while on that page! I just wonder if they could have made it any more obnoxious.

Rauco said:
I would love to order some but I had a hard time thinking straight while on that page! I just wonder if they could have made it any more obnoxious.
They could have added one of those effects where a bunch of words rotate around your mouse cursor as you move it... Then it would truly be annoying!

Do they think all this junk helps sales? I avoid the X10 site like the plague. It's nearly impossible to navigate.

I think that these horrible sale pages are about the only part of the site that you CAN navigate. At least you just need to keep scrolling down the page to see what's there. You don't need to try and follow any links.

Oh Come on guys!!!! Dosent this just make you want to buy something from X10!

0426_hdr2.gif

frenzyguy2.gif

I wonder if its a middle school school student that designs their pages to keep their web costs down!!!!!!

Now, these are the kind of things electron should be using for the glossary links, etc. They'd stand out much better and attract attention.

BraveSirRobbin said:
Yep, I was going to post this as well as I am signed up for their newsletters also.

Hey, keep an eye out whenever they have the Ninja Pan & Tilt units on sale. I believe a good price is something like three for around $70! Haven't seen that in a while though!

Now that I got my pan and tilt working with Main Lobby I may have some more uses for these. Hmmm, maybe another "How-to" is in order (anyone interested)?
4 Ninjas with 4 remotes - $99.99.

Back