1367=SYSTEM START UP Control - after adding expander board

Please let us know.  If I get another reset, I too will go back to 5.2.10.  For now, my fingers are crossed.  

No restarts yet.

However, one of my user codes doesn't work properly now.  I am able to arm with the code, but not disarm.  The settings are correct for arm/disarm permission and weren't changed during any of this.  I tried resending the user config to the panel, and it worked for arm/disarm. . . once. . . then back to the same problem.  I had the same problem when I upgraded to 5.3.8, but after resending the config, it worked and kept on working.  My other users don't seem to be affected.

I don't know if I should try deleting the user completely and re-adding it or what.  I don't get what is going on.

After a full year with no "1367 system startup" issues, it's back!  Sitting at home, heard a double beep from my control pad, looked at the log on RP2, and saw the old 1367 again.  Only difference is that about 4 weeks ago I upgraded to 5.3.10.  If I get another one, I will revert back to 5.3.8 which was rock stable.  

Anyone else getting this recently with 5.3.10??

Thanks for the update.  I have gone back to 5.3.8 which I think never had this issue.  I will let you know how it goes..... 

Back