Anyone interested in all in one counter top touchscreen units?

They do all have networking built in. They also have usb ports and the one I was looking at friday has 3 serial ports also.

The power supply for them is actually the base.

Not sure on the type of touchscreen but I believe they are made by Elo. I will try to grab one tomorrow so I can bring it home and answer more questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3256__Small_.JPG
    IMG_3256__Small_.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 40
Posted updated info in the OP. Anyone have a good idea on how to ship them reasonably? They are 22lbs each and approx. 18x10x17.

Dumetre-

I would like two.

Shipping is going to add up- I have no idea where you are, so I ran West coast-east coast and got around $45, plus cost of the box and packing materials, unless you are a scavenger like me and have a stack o' shipping crap in your basement. ;-) If you can get multiples in a box, it would be be cheaper- probably ~$65 for two. Where are you located?

They are kind of an annoying shape- or does the top dismount from the base?

Thanks for making this offer to us!

Markd

Looks like a lot of interest. If you have enough, I would like to be on the list. On the shipping, maybe just let the UPS store pack them all for you. For shipping charges, COD is difficult. If you want to avoid having to collect and pay the shipping charges, the store will take a credit card number from us. Either way, it's a lot of coordination... by the store or you. I hope you have enough to make it to me.

Thanks,
Ruben

Back