Haiku Haiku 4 is going to be revolutionary, add your suggestions

A couple of suggestions
1. Some buttons could be triggered using Siri: there should be in the App Store some apps named Haiku 1, Haiku 2 and so on, which can be linked to an haiku button and when launched will call haiku, launch the corresponding command and then quit;
2. The flag values should have a visual appearance chosen from some preselected templates like a a standard on off, or a bar filling, a gauge, a percentage value, a value with unit of measure, etc. that way the values that mean something different than a simple on/off can have a more immediate representation.

I try to explain it better: at the moment all I can see visually at a glance is if a flag is 0 (gray flag) or something else (yellow flag); if that flag has a meaning, say the level in a tank that can range, let's say, from 1 to 100 it would be nice to have a dashboard or a filling up bar that I can set in Haiku with the max value and see that bar representing the level of the tank instead of just on or off that have no meaning for that flag.

Or maybe a flag with the expected rainfall for the next days: you cold set 2 thresholds so that I see the flag green if rain=0, yellow if <4 mm and red otherwise.

The same thing could apply to a thermostat: red if above 22° C, green if between 18 and 22 and blue if under 18. All the values should be set in haiku.

I'll try and make some photoshop because I think it'd be a great enhancement especially if used together with HH.

Back