• Search Engine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Don't Remember

• Total voters
You are making me think way back....

If I recall I started my research for Home Automation using a search engine and then I came across a site called Home Automation Forum which lead me to HomeSeer.

After purchasing HomeSeer I kept seeing this site called CocoonTech come up and everytime I got to it I would click my back button. Finally, oneday I decided to check out the content and came across the How to parse a webpage article and that is when I fell in love with the site. I instantly became a post whore. :lol:

I went with "Word of Mouth" as it was IVB's postings. I don't remember if my actual click would have been from AVS or CQC though.

Am I the only one who saw the aerial banner at the baseball game?

bannergbw.jpg

I've been here since 2003! That's how I got my lucky user ID #13!

Great site!

To answer your question, word of mouth - probably from a Belgian friend of mine!

Wow, someone actually spotted the banner!!! Started to think it was a waste of money ;)

Search engine (Google). I was P.O.'ed at Smarthome and was looking for other SH victims. ;) CT has the best HA minds and the best community.

Searching for info on the Elk (which I learned of through SmartHome). Lead me here a couple times randomly before I became a regular.

Brandon at AO told me about it while he was helping me get sort out my options for HA in a new house.

Originally found Cocoontech through a link from the Homeseer message boards.
Opie is responsible for my presence, so you all have him to blame...

Your going to get me banned from the site!

I don't remember for certain, but it was either from a reference over at the Perceptive Automation Forum (makers of Indigo software) or from a Google search.

If you decide to go with an airplane banner campaign, I will fly it for you free of charge; you just have to provide the airplane.

Back