LCD menu ?

Please type in letters from a to z, save it, then power off the board and power back on.  Do you still see a to z, or z is lost?

I tested on a board, it does not have the problem you mentioned at all. I entered 26 characters and 9 numbers as one string. repeated them for 8 strings, I saved them. Changed to another screen and come back, those strings are there. I powered off and power back on and checked again, those strings are still there.  Which firmware version do you have?  We have not made any change for string tables for last 12 months.

I am running the same firmware version.  What kind of browser do you use?  If your browser is not IE browser, could you please try to test with IE browser?  WebControl firmware interact with browser through Java script.  Firefox had certain bugs that mistakenly prevent some Java code executing in the past. We don't know if they fixed that.  We know IE browser execute correctly.

I use IE, I tried chrome too. 

Is my board deffective? I have strange bugs with it form the begening. The clock take 30sec more every days, the string table do not work correctly, I can't upload my personal gui., I can not send an email ...and more....

all of my older wc8 work perfectly.

what do you think about that ?

If you think the board is defective, you may send it back for us to check for you.  If you had modified web GUI, then it may truncate the string, due to certain Java code may not work properly.  You will need to re-flash the firmware and GUI/API code using factory provided package.

Clock on the board is not accurate without internet access or realtime clock chip, that is normal.  You will need to configure it to be able to access internet, or have a DS2417 chip with its own crystal and battery to maintain the time accuracy.

If you have clock problem and not able to send email, too, then it sounds very sure that has network configuration problem.

Personal GUI need to be generated by us for you then you can upload.  That is a free service when user purchase a lot of boards, or charged service if not purchased regularly in large qty.

Something news :

I set the board as dhcp instead of static. And now I can only send an email from the content setup menu by pressing ''test''. But when I use PLC it didn't work:

START
           TSTEQ KEYENTER 1
           EMAIL EM1
           END

It should send an email if i press the key enter. But nothing happen.

The string 1 is still not working properly, the 24th character  is an ''/''  all other strings do not work.
Since I use dhcp add I have an accuracy clock.

I tried to modify the gui but there is a problem, I already ask support to your support team earlier. The tech said that it's probably a problem with Microchip. So I.'m waiting for new news about that.

I reset the board  ( short 2 pins on the board) uploaded the FACTORY FW GUI and API to the board. Everything is oem.

If setup as DHCP can send test email, but static can not, then please check your network configuration for the problem. 
I checked internal support emails, not seeing anyone said the Microchip could be a problem, except the software tool for user to build his own GUI package for WC32. But that is not hardware issue, nor firmware problem.

BTCAD, when your PLC program specified check KEYENTER, did you push down the enter key on LCD module, or which TTL input did you connect to?
I just setup a board running 4.02.04 firmware, using static IP address, I was able to send testing emails on both EM1 and EM2 for two difference recipient address.  I am about to test the PLC program, then I realized you were using KEYENTER, that is on the LCD module UM216.  Did you use that to test?

Yes I push the keyenter on the lcd module. 

I tested those code:

START 
TSTEQ KEYENTER 1
EMAIL EM1
END

START
TSTEQ IP1 1
EMAIL EM1
END

Same thing for both of them. I can only send an email with the ''test'' button on content setup page. 

Back