LED Candelabra bulb hunt

Did anyone ever try the bulb on the right, pictured here (and above):

LED%20Candelabra.jpg

It's that time of the year where I have put the candles in all of the windows. 

Last year tried a few different low wattage LED lamps and didn't like anything I found and installed such that I went back to the incandescent lighting for the candles.

Trying again this year.  I was looking on Amazon and now see the filament LED's at a good price.

Recently noticed too that I am getting much stuff in two days using Amazon Prime; so may try again in the next few days.

I have now too been using one battery operated nice looking LED candle.  This one shuts off during the day and stays on all night for about 30 days which works for me.  It uses three batteries in the stalk.

I still use the old fashioned C9's outside after trying the LED ones.  A variety of LED lamps and mostly real junk.

I did find net style warm white very bright LEDs which worked well and will be using these again (2nd year same sets).  These were programmable and retained their programming after shutting them off.

Still have not converted my Christmas windows candles over to LED.  

Well first attempt the bulbs were too bright and not warm bulbs.

I did see the ones mentioned above this morning at the local big box store which carries those and now the Edison style candelabra type bulbs.  (need some 24 or so of these)

Finding these which are 2.5 watt bulbs.  1 watt would work better.

Bulbrite Dimmable 2.5W 2700K Decorative Filament LED Bulb, Rated For Enclosed Fixtures

bulb.jpg

December 2019 -

Still looking here for a nice LED warm lamp for the Christmas candles that I use in the windows every year.

I have tried many 120VAC LED lamps and so far they have been too bright so have fallen back to the incandescent lighting.

I do utilize a test battery operated candle lamp with no base that clips on the window. It is a nice build and has worked now for the last three years or so. I've not been able to find another one like this one. It has a metal clip that goes under the window sil.

On a side note trying the small battery operated with timer LED lamp string for wreaths (door and coach lamps).  Purchased warm white and RGB colored strings this year to give them a try.  Might try to convert these over to WiFi with Tasmota / ESpurna firmware battery operated (might be too much of a draw?)

Thank you Ano.  Looks good and will start looking.  Not paying $14 a bulb though.  I do not want flickering lights. 

Found these...on Amazon...one day shipping...

Hizashi Fully Dimmable 90+ CRI 2W LED Candelabra Bulb 2700K Warm White, 20W 25W Equivalent 200 Lumen E12 Base LED Bulbs, B10 Clear Glass Bulb, 360 Degrees Beam Angle, UL Listed,12 Pack for $26.

Just want more of a bright glow....

Ordered the above from Amazon. Like that they are 2 watt. Not sure if dimming will work using X10 light modules.

Also ordered a set of battery operated with timer LED lamps for the wreaths. Never have used these before.

Back