Omni Pro 2 firmware upgrade failed!

stukinc

Hello,

I have an Omni pro 2 system and I have access to it through PC access. I'm pretty familiar with setting up some simple automation and what not.  For some reason I can't explain, I thought I should update my firmware that I believe was already at 4.0b.  When I chose the file to update the firmware I chose 3.0 in error instead of 4.0.  I walked away when it was running and when I came back the controller never came back up and I don't have access anymore.  My 5.7e's are not connected and at the console I set up the date and time and I put in the ip address I have been using for years.  I cannot get it to ping, I have power cycled the board a few times for more the ten minutes when I did.  Still cannot get it to ping.

I love the system and I so bummed I did this.  Can someone please tell me what my next steps should be?  

Thank you very much for any input.  

Welcome to the Cocoontech forum.  Sorry to hear of your issues.

Try disconnecting the battery / power from your OmniPro 2 system for a period of time say 30 minutes or so.  

If that doesn't work then I believe you can request an RMA for repair with Leviton.

Energy Management Controls and Automation (EMC&A) - New Orleans, LA
Includes Omni and Lumina controllers and accessories, Lumina Gateway and Lumina RF products, Omnistat thermostats, HLC and Omni-Bus lighting products, Hi-Fi 2 audio systems, BitWise controllers and accessories, and access control.

Call 1-800-824-3005 OPTION #8 

Back