stalling board

When you get there, inspect if heart beat LED still blinking normally. Since you can still ping the board, which indicates CPU is still going.  But why the HTTP not responding is a real puzzle until you can get there. 

before reboot the board, try to see if you have a cross-over cable connecting to a notebook computer directly, to see if you could log into the board HTTP port that way.

Okay, i can reproduce the problem. It looks like we have a problem with the port 8000

Can you please test your w32 at the port 8000 ? If it's like me, i can ping the board, the plc is still operational, but the webserver do not answer.

http://192.168.1.15:8000

8001, no problem.

FW v. : v.04.02.08

Sometime the webserver answer, but i got the page after 10 minutes, without any instruction of css file. Also when I reach the netcfg page, the port field is set to -57536 instead of 8000

I tested 2 brand new wc32, same problem.

Port 8000 is being used by TCP to One Wire device module, you have port conflict.
Although it is not used often, WC32 allows remote Linux or PC to connect to it on port 8000 to control the 1-wire bus devices, through the remote RS232 feature.

We are glad to hear the problem is not board hardware or firmware.

CAI_Support said:
Port 8000 is being used by TCP to One Wire device module, you have port conflict.
Although it is not used often, WC32 allows remote Linux or PC to connect to it on port 8000 to control the 1-wire bus devices, through the remote RS232 feature.

We are glad to hear the problem is not board hardware or firmware.

When will we get a full blown documentation of the WC32? May be you wait for some next gen board? There are so many opportunities to position it as central Home Automation controller, if you wish and work on the usability and set up a wiki with hands on guidance for typical home automation sensors and actors...

Also, can you take a look to the new email feature. When i send an email to sms, there are 2 subject lines. Is it possible to remove the first one?

I know this is not the good thread to ask this question.

The port configuration for the remote RS232 is already in the GUI included in the standard factory GUI.  When you make custom GUI, you can decide if that is included or not. but the port configuration is already in there that user can see and modify. If you do not change them, by default are port 4500, 5000, and 8000.

Back