Trouble accessing cocoontech.com

I've not been able to connect for a few days until this morning,  Both here and at my office.  Hadn't had time to dig into it.  Both were running Firefox 92.0.

mikefamig said:
I installed and ran malwarebytes and nothing was detected In the early days of Malwarebytes it used to find problems and fix them for me but in the last few years it has found nothing every time I run it. Because of this I stopped using it long ago.

Here is the error message that I got in Firefox:

What happened?

The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
I get that same error message. 

I ran Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything.  Firefox is still not working as of this morning.

Having posting issues via Tapatalk. This is the message from one of the threads I wanted to reply to.

297b3b71297b880325dfc3252cb11c18.jpg

I’ve narrowed down the root cause to this problem. It appears if you quote someone and try to reply this issue is present?!? Removing the quote allows a reply to be submitted.

If someone could look into that it would be great because it breaks the flow of a conversation and no one knows who is being addressed! ‍♂️

I’ve narrowed down the root cause to this problem. It appears if you quote someone and try to reply this issue is present?!? Removing the quote allows a reply to be submitted. If someone could look into that it would be great because it breaks the flow of a conversation and no one knows who is being addressed! ‍♂️

Typically here on the Cocoontech forum do this instead.

I’ve narrowed down the root cause to this problem. It appears if you quote someone and try to reply this issue is present?!? Removing the quote allows a reply to be submitted. If someone could look into that it would be great because it breaks the flow of a conversation and no one knows who is being addressed! ‍♂️

Just a copy and paste, bold and italics ....

That’s much harder to do on Tapatalk never mind defeats the purpose of the quote button - no?!?

That was a problem for Tap-a-Talk a few years ago also. Then it was cured for the last few years, and now it is back again.

It seems the forum code writers are changing things around again.

Strange. Suddenly my FireFox has not been able to connect to cocoontech.com for the last few days. Edge works fine every time now.
However the cloudflare? shows the forum server has failed and sometimes even itself is bad. I wonder if FF upgraded to some bad code in a newer version now that cocoontech doesn't support now. It doesn't even provoke a response at all.

I can't explain why but this morning I am able to access cocoontech by logging in through a VPN server in Chicago but not with VPN disabled.

Mike.

Firefox quit working with cocoontech for me, about 6 weeks ago and has never worked since.

Tap a Talk works and Edge still works but I avoid Edge and refuse to use Chrome anymore after so many bugs started.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Here quit using Firefox / Cocoontech a few years back. 

Chrome works for me fine on Cocoontech in Windows, Ubuntu and Android.  There are no pop ups on Cocoontech.

Back