- Operating System(s)
- Size (in bytes)
This file was posted with permission from Leviton (which acquired HAI several years ago) and is the final 'unlocked' version of this software.
February 26 , 2008
HAI (Home Automation, Inc.), leading manufacturer of integrated automation and security products since 1985, announced today that an all-new version of its PC Access 3.0 Programming software will begin shipping in April.
PC Access is the software used to program all HAI Omni and Lumina family home control systems. It allows the user to set up, program, and monitor a home control system over a network, serial or modem connection. HAI offers a dealer version with full access to all set-up items and a simpler end user version for homeowners wanting to program their own HAI system.
The completely redesigned PC Access 3.0 includes the following new features:
There are four versions of the new PC Access 3.0 software available; Dealer PC Access (HAI Part Number 1105W), Spanish Dealer PC Access (HAI Part number 1105WSP), End User PC Access (HAI Part number 1106W), and Lumina PC Access (HAI Part Number 1111). Current registered users of PC Access can upgrade to the new PC Access 3.0 software for free and all registered users of 3.0 will receive future updates for free as well.
- Enhanced automation programming, including the ability to save programs to disk, add comments to programs, search and replace, and support for enhanced programming triggers, conditions, and commands in a single statement, and simplified program editing
- Integrated help and documentation
- Account summary page
- Fewer mouse clicks and keystrokes
- Easy tree-based navigation
- Simplified set up where all names and related properties of an object can be edited on a single page
- All lists can be sorted and/or filtered
- Supports longer, more descriptive “friendly” names
- Ability to name UPBtm links and other lighting scenes
- Integrated firmware updater for new flash-enabled controllers
Name: Setup_HAI_Dealer_PC_Access_3.exe Size: 11857528 bytes (11 MiB) CRC32: 9FD286A2 CRC64: 5C9CC69AFBB3E36A SHA256: 3EF743ECE90ADE4C2C233F1BC671884DAC8234C71107A039ED1B135CA7090123 SHA1: 35F9BE64F0CDBAA8E6BA34CAFC335DFEE0A56FA7 BLAKE2sp: A4E9E75B6964C1BCA747C2ECD20DEBB3B191E9B5FF69F98C095CAB35B48DB83C
Digital Signature Name: Leviton Manufacturing Co, Inc. Signing Time: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 2:35:34 PM