2 Grand Central invites

I signed up yesterday, but I have not received instructions on how to do invites. am i to get an email or is there a link in my membership page? thanks.

I have been a member for a few months, but haven't used it much. I have 10 invites available, please PM first/last/email. I reserve the right to give invites to whoever I want. But please don't request an invite from two people at once as you may wind up wasting invites.

I signed up yesterday, but I have not received instructions on how to do invites. am i to get an email or is there a link in my membership page? thanks.
You should see a box "invite your friends" on the inbox and address book pages. It isn't subtle, so maybe it isn't turned on for new member immediately.

You should see a box "invite your friends" on the inbox and address book pages. It isn't subtle, so maybe it isn't turned on for new member immediately.

wayne, thanks. I think I was just blind, LOL. I see it there on the right.

PM me folks if you need an invite. Looks like everyone that will want one will be able to get it pretty quick as we all sign up.

I got 8 invites. (saving 1 to give back to compuguru, tried adding wife but it only allows 1 GC account per phone and I dunno how to revoke the invite).

i sent feedback to them about that 1 per phone thing. i told them that my wife & i would like to forward our numbers to our house number when we're home. haven't heard back from them yet.

i'm hoping they'll release an API at some point. i've been automating stuff w/ the google calendar API & spreadsheets API. i would love to automate switching of numbers - ie bluetooth detects my cell is home, so my system changes forwarding the number from my work number to my home number, etc.

Thanks to IVB I have an account, thus some invites available (sharing the GC love here). PM me with your First & Last Name and Email address you would like to use and I'll give them out to Cocooners (with at least a few posts) till they run out. If I don't respond to your PM, that means I ran out.

Thanks again IVB!!!

Synpez - I just sent invites to ginigma and lpott6; send one of them a PM with firstname/lname/email and they'll hook you up. I'm going in descending order of # of posts to make sure I don't run out, but they've got a fresh stack of 10 each.

hucker - you're the current high water mark - PM me your fname/lname/email and i'll send it out to you.

Thanks to Wayne, I have some invites to share with CTer's. PM me with First, Last and E-mail and I will share. If I don't respond it means I ran out. I don't have a specific requirement for number of posts but a few would be nice.

Back