60A00-1 what went wrong?

MrSpeed

I am unable to program my devices, when i try to program them I get the "no module in setup" message. I was able to program my devices before, I purchased a second 60A00-1 so that I did not have to share one with HAI and CQC. I did a reset on my switch but it is still not seeing the devices that I am trying to program. Weird part is that I can turn the devices on and off via UPB but not program them??

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I am unable to program my devices, when i try to program them I get the "no module in setup" message. I was able to program my devices before, I purchased a second 60A00-1 so that I did not have to share one with HAI and CQC. I did a reset on my switch but it is still not seeing the devices that I am trying to program. Weird part is that I can turn the devices on and off via UPB but not program them??

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Update, I am now able to program some switches, but cannot program the ones in my bedroom "which is the farthest switches" from the HAI panel, do I need some kind signal booster? By the way I was able to program these switches before.

Back