8" LCD Touchscreen

Not bad...I've been buying the 15" Planars for $150, but for a smaller footprint that appears to be a decent option.

I have a planar 15" and its fine but just to big for every application. I figured I would look for inexpensive 8" units for few rooms. Might have to buy one and try it.

Try it and let us know. I tried one 8" off EBay and the quality was horrible. This one doesn't look that bad though.

Good point but $60 is still $60. I wonder if this device has the headrest mount available. Thses work good in walls.

Rupp said:
Good point but $60 is still $60. I wonder if this device has the headrest mount available. Thses work good in walls.
True, and if you were purchasing multiple units, the cost difference would even be more important. So, who will be the first!?!? ;)

If I buy it and like it I would add more of them over time so I am looking for a low cost unit.

I need to clear out some of my stuff on ebay to pay for these ;)

You need to clarify the naive resolution. It states that 640 x 480 is it's native res. Using an LCD out of it's native res usaly is a bit nasty looking. This may be a consideration.

-Skybolt

You need to clarify the naive resolution. It states that 640 x 480 is it's native res. Using an LCD out of it's native res usaly is a bit nasty looking. This may be a consideration.

Why isnt anything easy (and cheap)?

Back