Any physical mounting hardware to help re-run wiring?

Well the rebuild is going well- certainly looks better than the pic at the top of page2. You can see the studs I put on the ceiling to mark off where the interior walls will go. By the time those walls go up, my wallmount rack will be here, at which point i'll put up the patch panel and switch on the right side of the desk.

I guess that's one way to spend a week off work...

serverroom_between.JPG
The proof that you're a CQC guru is your chair. It shows how quickly you must be able to work within it as a chair like that would cripple most of us in short order. :>

The proof that you're a CQC guru is your chair. It shows how quickly you must be able to work within it as a chair like that would cripple most of us in short order. :>

You remember the "before" picture - would YOU want to spend much time in that room? First thing I did was setup UltraVNC, so I could work from the couch upstairs on the laptop, and didn't have to look at that god awful mess.

But now, wife gave me clearance to go get an office chair to put down there. I think i'm going to turn that into my man-cave, humidity and all :)

I think i'm going to turn that into my man-cave, humidity and all :)

Consider getting a dehumidifier. I bought one at Lowes/Home Depot. The first year, it ran all the time... but now it rarely runs. My basement is just as comfortable and dry as the rest of my house.

But now, wife gave me clearance to go get an office chair to put down there. I think i'm going to turn that into my man-cave, humidity and all :)
Maybe if I tease you some more she'll let you get more goods. What are you after these days? Any soft spots?

Back