*** Anybody install COSMOD 2W and COSMO 2W with M1G

Maint - Connected to out 3 N/O. Whenever Maint (zone 26) becomes violated then Announce VM244 and display Check Fire/CO detectors.
CO Trigger - Connected to OUT 9 N/O on Relay board. Whenever CO (zone15) becomes Not Secure Then turn output 9 ON. The comm has 12v from Aux OUT.

Not sure if the rules are correct?

Rules offer many ways to skin the cat. The larger question is if and how the supervisory zone reports to a CS. It's of little use if the system won't report an issue and there's nobody around to see or hear the annunciation.

I'd wire the maintenance NC. Loss of power should cause the relay to also change state. How the text and annunciation is handled is personal preference, but I'd put the * to remove in the equation and probably the beep keypads and have it indefinite. The maintenance alert is indicating there is a trouble with the fire system and needs to be handled as such.

CO you would need to test, I don't have my field PC in front of me and haven't sync'ed the DB's in a while, but CO alarm is a short and end of life is a trouble condition/open circuit. You don't want to start a tandem ring if the CO element needs replacement.

Back