Anyone with a Hubitat?

ano

I wanted to get rid of my Smartthings because it wasn't that great, and I purchased Hubitat instead. I do like it, but its not the more user-friendly.  So I also use Homebridge, which I have been very happy with. So Homebridge connects to my Omni Pro II and connects to Alexa, and connects to the Apple universe.  

So, now I want to connect my Hubitat to Homebridge. There actually three solutions out there, but I'm using the one from Tonesto7.  Homebridge show a few Hubitat devices, but no Homebridge devices on Hubitat?  What am I doing wrong?  I'm running Homebridge on a Synology NAS which has been easier than a Pi.

Are you using the Hubitat API app on the Hubitat Hub to expose devices to Homebridge? Does Homebridge have a similar function?

Here I use Home Assistant as primary and Hubitat as secondary. Hubitat has organic Zigbee and Zwave, has some easier to use calendar based triggers, allows setting up virtual devices and integrates more easily with Amazon Echo than Home Assistant. In my set up I don't need Hubitat to see all HA devices. I use some virtual contacts or switches which HA can change the state of to trigger Hubitat actions.

Yes, Homebridge connects to Hubitat, and there is also a plugin for Hubitat that lets all your devices appear in Apple Home as if they were Apple Home devices.

Back