• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
LarrylLix said:
Illiterates will do all kinds of things to kill themselves.
It is astounding the lengths that Trump's fans will go to excuse his idiocy.

With a deadly disease threatening enormous numbers of people, is it too much to ask that the 'leader of the free world' stick to medically sound advice?  Or even just talk in full sentences rather than spew word salad?

Trump now claims he was being sarcastic.  Is a press briefing on a pandemic the best choice to try out a new comedy routine?

The 25th amendment apparently isn't worth anything.

Craig

wkearney99 said:
No doubt with help from folks like you.  

I thought I disliked you before, but that was on a technical level.  Now I'm certain, and no longer just on the technical level.
LOL! This forum is for adult discussion helping each other, not personal vendettas and childish ad hominem remarks.
I know this lock down is hard on everybody. Try to compensate.

Thanks for exemplifying my case though.

Aw, bless you heart, trying to pretend to be intelligent.  Keep at it, you might get there some day. 

As for compassionate or empathetic, well, that might be a tougher hill for you to climb.

Here went to do a well being check on the retired neighbors (in their 70's).  They were stuck on the internet placing a local grocery food order.  They are happy campers ordering their food on line.

Here we continue to go grocery shopping as always.  Locally a mandate was passed by local town to wear masks shopping with counters and checkers at the doors.

Some places just have signs in the front doors and only a double digit percentage are wearing their masks.  

Amazon orders are getting faster.

We went to visit my two children / grand kids yesterday.  We stayed / spoke in the garage but couldn't help giving my children a hug.  Sandy / daughter / daughter in law cried a bit.  It was an emotional scene.

Just a note to keep your heads folks, be vigilent and stay safe.

Geez power off here for about an hour....

pvrfan said:
It is astounding the lengths that Trump's fans will go to excuse his idiocy.

With a deadly disease threatening enormous numbers of people, is it too much to ask that the 'leader of the free world' stick to medically sound advice?  Or even just talk in full sentences rather than spew word salad?

Trump now claims he was being sarcastic.  Is a press briefing on a pandemic the best choice to try out a new comedy routine?

The 25th amendment apparently isn't worth anything.

Craig
LOL! maybe some boredom drinking also? Could happen to anybody, even the politically OCD ones.  :D  Not even any links were required.

When I asked a friend how he can defend the ignorant comments that come from Trump he explained to me that it doesn't matter to  him what Trump says. He explained to me that the man is just an awkward speaker and that he means well. He is a good man that is just not good with words.

Imagine that.

WARNING

Don't think about this too long, it'll make your head hurt.

TrojanHorse said:
Lotta lefties with butt hurt around here, huh? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Entertaining though but it becomes serious in a toilet paper shortage.  :ph34r:

I preferred Eisenhower and Diefenbaker.

pvrfan said:
Thank you for your valuable contribution to the conversation.  

Craig
I confess. I had to look up what a "leftie" or a "rightie" was. 
I have other hobbies to be too concerned with some grandstanding egotist says.
I just watch and laugh when the clown show is in my face on the boob tube but I got kicked out of church for that too.  :rofl:

LarrylLix said:
I confess. I had to look up what a "leftie" or a "rightie" was. 
I have other hobbies to be too concerned with some grandstanding egotist says.
I just watch and laugh when the clown show is in my face on the boob tube but I got kicked out of church for that too.  :rofl:
That's called whistling past the graveyard.

Back