[Articles] New List: Home Automation Software

CT Droid

CT Bot
cocoontech-logo.png
Due to the success of the existing CocoonTech.com Lists, I have decided to keep working on this feature, and am happy to announce a new list. The Home Automation Software List will attempt to index all home automation software packages on the market, and pay special attention to the features it offers. You would be surprised how difficult it is to find out if certain software supports certain type of devices (unfortunately, manufacturers don't do a great job promoting their own product). This list will also be extremely helpful if you are trying to narrow down which software package is most compatible with your existing hardware/requirements.

While I have spent a lot of time on completing this list, I am hoping you will report any issues (I know for a fact that I don't have all features selected for each package, because in most cases, this information is diffcult to locate), so I can keep this list updated and as accurate as possible. If you know of any packages which aren't in the list, please let me know and I will add them.

Feedback really is important here, so please do post your thoughts, thanks!

View the full article

I have been receiving some good feedback, if you use any of the software on the list, please take a minute to verify it's accurate, if not, let me know. Thanks!

Back