Best Practices for CS notification

I have ELK/NextAlert NextAlarm(?) and can only get violations to log to NextAlert. What do I need to set to get the other events to log. I have everything checked on the telephone panel. thanks
If you are looking to get the arms (aka closes) and disarms (aka opens) to report, you need to enable Communicator | User RCs. If you want system issues to report, then look under Communicator | System RCs.

Thanks Wayne. I'm almost afraid to ask if there is a "decoded" version of these settings. ;)

Central Station can program their systems to detect if you have not sent a test in say
160 hours.
Can/will NextAlarm do this? I don't recall seeing this option in their web config stuff. I have the self-notify only, not the full dispatch service yet, but would love to hear from NextAlarm if they didn't get my daily test.
Wayne,
I think you can setup latchkey events that might serve that purpose - check your online account options. The latchkey stuff is (I think) mostly for events to be generated if your kids don't disarm the system during defined time period. Possibly it could be used for your purposes.
Latchkey only seems to be usable with arm & disarm notifications, not test reports. Since the system doesn't get armed every day, that won't work for me.

Back