best upb repeater

programmergeek

I was just pondering we have been using upb phase couplers with limited issues the Upb repeates seems to cost about 250 at least where I get them but I would perfer to use a repeater. Is there something good and cheaper out there? Also what is the most reliable repeater. We have a coule systems now devloping issues. We eithor need to find a cheaper one or at least a better one. I can't keep on replacing $250+ repeaters on my dime.

I was just pondering we have been using upb phase couplers with limited issues the Upb repeates seems to cost about 250 at least where I get them but I would perfer to use a repeater. Is there something good and cheaper out there? Also what is the most reliable repeater. We have a coule systems now devloping issues. We eithor need to find a cheaper one or at least a better one. I can't keep on replacing $250+ repeaters on my dime.

Are you having repeaters go bad or are you saying couplers aren't working? A few companies make passive couplers. They generally all work the same but there are inverting and non-inverting varieties. As far as I have seen, the only company that makes a UPB repeater is PCS, but I think HAI resells it under their name as well. If you use a repeater you probably know that they only work well with GEN II switches, but they do work one-way with GEN I switches.

What "issues" are you having? These repeaters (not couplers) haven't been out all that long, and PCS is pretty good about warranty repairs. Mine has been running fine, no problems at all.

Back