Caddx

Hello my friend just purchased a house that has a caddx nx-8 installed in it.

The company that installed it is called SST. smart systems technologies incorperated. No idea where they are from.

Anyways, when the alarm has power to it, the system is in a constant alarm state, and u guessed it no codes dealer or user.

I was told to get a direct connect unit and that i could get into the system that way.

I have tried it, and all it says in invalid account code, so that didn't work either.

Anyways to default this panel that you all know of, or someone have the code for sst?

I thought about calling sst and seeing if they would provide the master code, but i figure chances would be slim to none on that one.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

thanks

You can send the board in to reset the master code to a company (can't remember the name, but did do a post here a while ago). Maybe try searching for it (I'll try also later on tonight).

Anyone know of a place that will default these back to orginal settings?

The link posted above isn't working.

Thanks

BSR Edit: I corrected the above link thanks to Dan_NA's help (below). :lol:

terry44_kelloggs said:
Anyone know of a place that will default these back to orginal settings?

The link posted above isn't working.
Man, it looks like they are out of business I guess. Hopefully one of our installers can suggest another place.

BSR Edit: I corrected the above link thanks to Dan_NA's help (below). :lol:

Tech-Man isn't out of business, and they're a good resource. Here's the correct link. If the system is currently in alarm, they are probably your best bet. I don't think you can download the system while it's in an alarm state, though I could be wrong.

Back