OMNI LTe help please

Jedi

Hi, I just moved into a new home and it has a Leviton Omni LTe installed.  The panel is on and working, but we don’t have any user codes to enable the alarm.  I was able to access the system using 1111 though if that helps. 

Can someone tell me how I can add new user codes to arm and disarm the alarm please?  
I tried to connect locally via 192.168.0.101, but it isn’t coming up via browser (is there any tricks to getting that to work?

I am a very technical person and can take anything you throw at me.  I’ve already dug into some of the install manuals I’ve found online, but I haven’t been successful in adding a new user code.  So any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Check out the Leviton Omni LTe  manual.

1 - using the keypad console program an IP on your Omni LTe
2 - using the keypad console program the two key codes

3 - Install PCA dealer version and use the IP and two key codes above.

What Pete is saying is you can't access the system with a web browser. It was designed many years ago before that was common. Instead you use a PC program called PCAcess from Leviton. I think you can get it free now. So you need two items to log into the system, the IP address and a key. You can find the key with the console if you have a pin code, and it sounds like you do. Once you are in you can add more users. 

Back