Crown Microphones

AutomatedOutlet

Hey guys,

I've been getting a lot of requests lately for the Crown in-wall microphones. I'm not an audio expert. I do carry the acoustic magic ones but I think there's a need to a lower cost, in-wall microphone like this.

Does anyone have any experience with them and what kind of pricing have you seen on them?

Thanks!

Martin

everyone keeps raving about those things, I would definitely get them too if I could afford them, but from what I hear, they aren't cheap at all.

Yes, they appear to be a little more expensive than I first thought. I haven't heard back what I can get them for but they are saying that the suggested dealer price is $70. We'll see what they come back with.

Thanks for staying on top of this Martin, I can't even begin to count all the people I have referred to your site, keep up the good work!

OK, I met with Crown yesterday (at least their rep). Looks like they will give me distribution pricing but I'm still doing a little negociating with them.

Looks like list price on the PZM11 microphones is $142. If a dealer on the street called them up to order some his price would be $85.20. I should be able to retail these things for probably at least $10 or so less than that.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Back