• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

CyberGenie Cordless 2.4GHz PC Phone System + Extra

electron

Administrator
Staff member
I have an accesspoint yes, but rarely use it. I am not getting this system, I don't think I am going to gain much from it, and my current 900mhz phone doesn't interfere with anything.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
good point, but my wireless x10 cam is useless already since it freaks out when I turn my microwave on, I am surprised it doesn't turn into static when I flush the toilet :lol: I will probably end up putting it in my garage or something, but it's useless with motion detection software for sure.

Joe W

I have the CyberGenie. I used it for a month but had to take it down. It has some cool features but it didn't fit my lifestyle (actually my wife's). I have six handsets. The cool features you can read on various sites. What I found as problems were...

The ring was too low.
The individual phones needed to be registered as a user, as if only one person would own that extension.
Handsets are too small to hold.
The onscreen menu's were a little confusing.

If you have specific questions I can andwer them.

BTW, I still have them in boxed in the garage.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly don't remember if I did, but I doubt it. This is a very good idea, I will give it a try tomorrow, thanks!!