Digital Video Witness v4.13 & Kodicom Drivers

JurisPrudence

Hi All:

If anyone has been looking for valid links to download software and drivers for the Kodicom DVR Cards, here you go:

This link is for the Digital Video Witness v4.13 Software and Kodicom DVR Cards. I was wondering if anyone has or knows of better software and drivers for the 8 channel Kodicom's that use the Conexant chipset?

JurisPrudence said:
Hi All:

If anyone has been looking for valid links to download software and drivers for the Kodicom DVR Cards, here you go:

This link is for the Digital Video Witness v4.13 Software and Kodicom DVR Cards. I was wondering if anyone has or knows of better software and drivers for the 8 channel Kodicom's that use the Conexant chipset?

Marty

edited by electron (see my post below)

1970judge said:
Manual?
Backup center?
No, i searching for a remote client.
The link above includes only Digital Video Witness v4.13 Site and Drivers.
IMHO, if you want watch remote, you need a client Software??

NOTICE: Anyone found using the DVW software and drives from the following site (www.chimaxco.com) is liable for software infringement. This site is illegally providing versions of our software without a license.

If you wish to use our software, contact us for a legal version. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

DVW is protected under international trade law.

SAY Security Group

So you will sell the software to run on people's Chinese clones? How much would a copy cost (for an 8 channel card)?

Will you provide any support with this, or is it a minimal license just to help users comply with your copyrights?

What if the clone card will only work with a certain version? Are y'all offering licensing on multiple versions?

Please include a contact link to make sure we are talking to the right people.

Thanks

I just checked his profile, he is definitely the right person. So since we know now that this isn't free software please discontinue posting links to sites that might offer this software for download. I am not going to close this topic, since there still are some questions about the software.

heloder said:
NOTICE: Anyone found using the DVW software and drives from the following site (www.chimaxco.com) is liable for software infringement. This site is illegally providing versions of our software without a license.

If you wish to use our software, contact us for a legal version. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

DVW is protected under international trade law.

SAY Security Group
n15002200_30285306_5253.jpg

How would you guys feel if I started pumping out cracks or cracked versions for the software that keeps this place going? This place would change quickly and you would see the same crap we have in CCTV, an endless fight to do good business. Until you wind up like MS and have to have the EU call you to activate their paid for products. These guys have to sell a number of licenses each year to stay in business, otherwise they have increase the sale price to cover the lost sales.

Also though... If you bought a legal license your dealer will give you the software. I am not a Say or Kodicom dealer so I don't have a copy of their software but with a simple picture of the card or a scan of your reciept they would probably provide it to you.

electron you should edit that post... Leaving it around after you found it is as good as condoning it.

I updated the posts. When I tested the links earliear, I got 404 errors, so I assumed they were dead. Posting links to cracked or illegally obtained software is definitely not something CT allows.

This whole thread need to be deleted, all it's doing is having google make CT look like a source for warez.

Back