Digitallife Show in NYC

Stinger

Anyone else going to this? If you're around NYC you can use the attached code for free tickets.

Link to Digital Life Home Page
====================
Hello xxx

Welcome to Industry Day at DigitalLife and thank you for your registration. A VIP badge has been reserved for you and can be picked up at the ‘Industry VIPs Check-In Counter' onsite – located in the Javits Center Crystal Palace.

Please Note: A dedicated VIP space has been reserved specifically for you. If you are unable to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

Event Location:
DigitalLife Industry Day
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
11th Avenue (between 34th and 39th Streets)
New York City

For directions CLICK HERE

Industry Day Schedule:
Friday, October 14, 10:00am – 4:00pm
**This time includes your exclusive tour of the show floor and special sponsor product unveilings prior to the public opening**

Please be sure to arrive by 9:30am on Friday, October 14th to allow enough time to pick up your badge and schedule and secure your seat for the morning Keynotes.

DigitalLife Public Hours:
Friday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm

Keynotes:
Peter Moore, Corporate VP of Worldwide Marketing and Publishing, Microsoft (Xbox)
Donald J. MacDonald, Vice President/General Manager, Digital Home Group, Intel

For more details, CLICK HERE

Invite a Colleague:
Space is filling up quickly for this program. If you have a colleague that would like to attend Industry Day please encourage them to register as soon as possible at: http://www.digitallife.com/media_preview_day.html

Special VIP Ticket Bonus:
As an Industry Day VIP you are entitled to five (5) free tickets to all three days of DigitalLife for family and friends; CLICK HERE to redeem free tickets, or, visit www.digitallife.com, click TICKETS and enter special promotional code DLDAY5.

Hotel:
If you are attending DigitalLife from out-of-town, please take advantage of our special room rate with the Marriott Marquis. Please CLICK HERE for directions on how to book your room.

I look forward to meeting you in person on Friday, October 14th! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Lisa Kalscheur
DigitalLife
Direct Tel: 212-503-3952
[email protected]

If you prefer not to receive information from Ziff Davis Media, Events Marketing Group please click here
Ziff Davis Media 28 East 28th Street, Floor 12, New York, NY 10016

Are you going alone? Doesn't look like there will be anything HA, but looks interesting tho.

I've got business in NY on Wednesday, so I'm thinking of staying until Friday to go there. Not home automation per say, but Tivo, XM and many other vendors that supply my toys will be there. In fact Tivo is giving away 40 hour Series 2 Tivos to anyone that brings them a VCR tape (while supplies last). That'll last about 2 minutes, and should cause quite the riot.

The show was pretty good, although much of the exhibit was targeted towards a younger crowd. I walked away with two Tivos (my wife came along). They require you to activate them, but you can cancel in 30 days if you "change your mind".

Nothing like carrying two large Tivo boxes through the lobby of the Marriott Marquis! B)

Now that sounds like fun B) But those TiVo's are useless without a subscription, aren't they?

electron said:
Now that sounds like fun B) But those TiVo's are useless without a subscription, aren't they?
Not if I sell the Tivo ;) I have too many DVRs, but I did want one extra Tivo Series 2. My original Tivo is a series one that was purchased in 2000, but it's still going strong. One extra series 2 Tivo will cost me $6.95 a month.

I wasn't really impressed with the show. I went there during my lunch break, got my bracelet and hand stamped, then proceeded to the Tivo booth on the floor and saw a huge line gathering.. there is no way I have the patience to wait that long. B) The people at the booths didn't seem very professional nor knowledgeable for that matter. I did enjoy laughing at the kids playing Dance Dance Revolution, and all the gamers acting all gangsta.

All in all, got a few t-shirts, pens, and some blinking light things.

Back