Does anyone ever want to wait?

Who wants to wait?

• I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't.

• I think it's electrons fault, he thinks its funny to make us wait.

• Total voters

Squintz

I just don't understand why they display the page telling you that you dont have to wait if you don't want to. If i don't have to wait then why do you make me wait. This happens on every forum that i have been to. It's always show up when you do a search.

post-8-1081863674.jpg

Hmmm. Looks like i already voted (pretty sure that I didn't, but...)

I normally wait. I've always been under the impression that if you click on the "don't wait" link, that the search will end prematurely and I will not see ALL the results for the search. I think that is provided as an out for those that are a) impatient, 2) on a dial-up modem, c) used a generic search term that is pulling every post on the site (like searching for "HS" on homeseer ((pretty sure you can't as its only 2 letters, but you get the idea))), d) makes one feel like they are in control of their own destiny.

Then again, Electron does have a warped sense of humor :D
think, "Another One bits the Dust!"

Treetop

I don't understand this post! I see the box flash up for like 2 seconds, then have the results! Wouldn't even have time to move the mouse to click on anything! :)

Well I just verified if you select the option not to wait then the list of post from your last visit is cut off. But who in a hurry anyway.

Back