double tap rocker actions

dgeffs

I have quite a few HAI 35A00-1 dimmer switches that perform very well except for one minor problem. I've programmed the double tap bottom rocker action to fade at a much longer rate than the defaut fade rate. The switches when double tapped all fade at the default rate and will not honor the rate entered via Upstart which happens to be 1 minute. I've tried this on several switches and I've tried to double tap very fast, slow and every combination I can think of and they all fade at the default rate regardless. What am I missing?

We have verified that the rocker double tap with an extended fade rate works properly here. Did you program the switch using UPStart after changing the double tap fade rate?

We have verified that the rocker double tap with an extended fade rate works properly here. Did you program the switch using UPStart after changing the double tap fade rate?

I programmed the double tap rate, making sure to send the changes to the switch and then tried it. No programming was done after modifiying the double tap rate. I happen to be using the SA version of Upstart since I am using the USB PIM. I wonder if that could be the issue? It programs everthing else fine for HAI components.

Back