Drvnbysounds Projects / Introduction

Are you talking about this pic?

Anyways, the blog entries show up on the forums as well, so even if you don't visit the portal, it's not an issue.  The problem is that most people don't even know about all these new features, so I am slowly working on advertising them now, and hoping people will use these free resources.

If you want, I can split this conversation into a new thread, so it doesn't clutter your showcase thread.

Ehh, no worries... I don't mind the "clutter." It shows history as well as progress :) 

Regarding the picture... that is one of the few that I found. I really wasn't sure how the SWGs worked (again, basically no pictures of them in use online) and if they would be something that I actually wanted to use. I ended up mounting mine as you did :)

I've got some information scattered in a few different threads here, so I figured I'd update this one as well...

I know I've posted in other threads that I've been successfully using my Elk for about a year now. I'm probably about to program a microcontroller as an integration piece between my LG LCD TVs and the XSP; more information about that here.

In any case, I just went and snapped a quick picture of my Elk SMC and figured I'd share what it looks like today:
x7ak.jpg

Against Leviton's recommendation, I really want to make a custom RS-232 cable for the Leviton VRCOP, and move it outside the SMC. The cable would end up being a little longer than the pre-made cable, and that's what's really against there recommendation. Nonetheless, it works fine right now - even when the cover is on.

Back