EH Expo (Orlando, FL) Feb 24-26,2005

WayneW

The deadline for free expo registration has been extended until Feb 4th.

http://ehexpo.com/

We are trying to get together for dinner one night after the show, please reply if interested in joining us. It will probably be Thursday evening. There is a longer post about the dinner on the HomeSeer message board, but this is meant to be open to any Cocooner, DIYer, Pro, etc.

I will be attending the show and trying to post articles and photos, but I need a digital camera, so please see my post in the "wanted" forum if you have one for sale or any advice.

As of now, I'll be down there.

There is a longer post about the dinner on the HomeSeer message board, but this is meant to be open to any Cocooner, DIYer, Pro, etc.
Are you saying that there is a HomeSeer dinner AND a CocoonTech dinner? Or am I being exceptionally dense tonight. (Probably the later. It's been a long day)

So far, there is only one dinner planned, probably on Thursday. I have no objection to having more than one dinner if there is interest. The main discussion has happened on the HS message board, but I didn't want people to think that this dinner is restricted to HS users. Since I haven't heard of much interest in EH Expo on other HA mail lists, I think it will be primarily HS users. Just because I haven't heard of interest or others attending, I don't mean to imply that there isn't any interest or that they aren't invited.

I'm already signed up to attend (got my pass today), but whether I actually go depends on other factors - job, money, etc. I have to say I'm at the wait and see stage, but planning to go.

I am keeping a mailing list of the people that are going, ALL are invitedn NOT just HS users!! Drop me an email at eh AT johnwpb.com, and I will keep you in the loop. I have sent out a couple fomr emails to everyone on the list so far, and have gotten good response. I will email you all the details on location, date, time and dirrections ect.

As it stands right now, around 13 people will be trying to get together. It looks, as mentioned above, that Thursday night is the night for the one dinner planned (so far). If you have any suggestions, or comments, send me an email! I will be there for most of the week, so I am open to planing another get together if others are interested.

Back