EHX 2006

RandyKnight

So I've been perusing the EHXExpo site and I'm thinking of going. I'm not a pro, but the hands-on training and exposure to the stuff I'll be installing in my new house would seem to be invaluable.

Not to mention I'm somewhat burned out on my current job so who know what the future holds.

Thoughts from those that have attended in the past? Reccommendations on specific tracks, sessions, etc. would be great.

RandyKnight said:
Thoughts from those that have attended in the past? Reccommendations on specific tracks, sessions, etc. would be great.
I'm an EHX alumnus, you'll be able to tell by the t-shirt I'll be wearing. Go, go, go, and try to see everything and talk to everyone. Unfortunately, by the time you get home most of the stuff will be outdated :) .

We will have a booth there (booth #862). Jim and I from the office are going. Wayne and Steve are also coming out to help in the booth. In addition, Cinemar will also be showing their stuff in our booth.

Hi all,

I will be attending on Thursday Nov 16th.

This will be my second EHX as I attended last year at the Anaheim Convention Center across from the Mouse House.

Since I live in Torrance CA, the LB Convention Center is only a short 20 min drive for me.

See you there!

Regards,
TCIII

Anyone planning a get together?

To gauge interest - SmartLabs/Smarthome is located about 30 min from Long Beach. If this was available would anyone want to come out for a tour?

*******Disclaimer - I am not promising tours but if there is interest I may be able to arrange something******* :blink:

No formal get together has been planned yet. EHX has their party Wednesday evening which is one chance to meet & greet, but in an unorganized kind of way. I would like to get together with others and think a SmartLabs tour would be welcome. Other opinions & ideas?

I'll be around for the week. I have several other commitments each day but would love to meet up if I can, especially for a tour of SmartLabs. By the way, I'll be staffing the Intel booth on Friday from 10-3 if anyone wants to stop by to say hello.

SmartLabsMike said:
Anyone planning a get together?

To gauge interest - SmartLabs/Smarthome is located about 30 min from Long Beach. If this was available would anyone want to come out for a tour?

*******Disclaimer - I am not promising tours but if there is interest I may be able to arrange something******* :blink:
Man, wish I could make it to that show, that's an awesome offer, thanks!

I wonder if its like the Hershey Choclate factory......... with a sample Icon Dimmer at the end of the tour? :rolleyes:

Mike, any word on a SmartLabs tour?

I assume there will be lots of last minute meetings & greetings. AutomatedOutlet & Cinemar is booth #862, Elk is booth 645 so those would be the places to check first. Proximis is booth 1363 & SmartLabs is booth 1645 & Simply Automated is booth 361.

It will be great to see the HA gang again!
Hopefully some of the West Coast Chapter this time around!

Back