Elk M1G Rearms on its own

daw

The forums here have helped me out a lot in setting up my Elk M1G / ISY 99i and Insteon setup.

I thought everything was up and running using Honeywell 5800 sensors, the ELK-M1XRF2H, and M1EXP. Everything is using the most current firmware. In testing the system, I armed in Stay mode using my code on the M1KP2 (the only keypad). After tripping the alarm, I tried to disarm it using the keypad. (I've armed and disarmed successfully up to this point.) After entering my code, it cleared the alarm and rearmed in Stay mode.

1,Fri 5/13/2011,15:11,1,1293 = AUTOMATIC CLOSING,
2,Fri 5/13/2011,15:11,1,1173 = AREA ARMED,"No Code" (User 203)
3,Fri 5/13/2011,15:11,1,1174 = AREA DISARMED,dw (User 1)

I've reset the power (disconnected AC and battery), tried using different codes, and tried disarming from ElkRP. In each case, the system immediately rearms using User 203.

Using ElkRP, I can arm into other modes (Away, Night, etc...) but as soon as I disarm, it reverts to being armed in Stay.

Any assistance would be great. I'm at a loss.

Recheck your zone definitions. Make sure you have not errantly assigned a type 26, 27, 28, or 30 (under definition).

Thanks for the help, now I just feel silly. I had been playing around with rules to arm from a KPL and that was doing it. Thanks for the quick responses.

Back