ELK See List of enrolled modules in ELKRP2

Hi there. I am brand new at this, please be gentile.
I'm setting up an ELK M1 gold system for myself. So far, I've got the box mounted, the M1XEP set up, the M1SDBH set up, and the first lcd keypad. I'm now starting to work on setting up and M1XSP working with an OMNISTAT 2. I've connected the M1XSP, and enrolled it, but I'm not sure if it's "found" the M1XSP or not. My question is, is there a way in ELK RP2 to just "see" what's connected to the system?
One thing that might have something to do with my lack of seeing the M1XSP in the RP2 is that I havn't yet reconciled the default family account template with my actual setup (i.e. the default has 16 zones set up, I don't have any hooked up to it yet, but don't want to delete the defaults as I'd like to use them as I install a switch or sensor here or there.

As long as you're connected via ElkRP to the M1, you should be able to click on the Send/Rcv menu, and click on the Enroll/Update... option and it will bring up a window with a list of connected devices.

This may help also: (From the XSP manual)
M1XSP Diagnostic LED indicator
Slow blink (1/2 sec.) = Normal communication with M1.
Fast flicker = Communicating with other equipment (Thermostat, Lighting Controller, PC, etc.)
No blink = No communication with M1. Unit might be unplugged or powered off.

Back