[FOR SALE] Insteon, ELK, Russound, Jetstream FOR SALE

crisco

I have the following items for sale:

*********ALL PRICES REDUCED*************************CHECK THEM OUT BEFORE THEY GO ON EBAY*******

• Insteon Keypadlinc Dimmer Model 2486D(AL8) rev 1.8. The AL is "almond", the "8" is eight buttons. SOLD
  • Insteon Keypadlinc Dimmer Model 2486D rev 1.6. White. This is a 6 button programmable Dimmer. SOLD
  • Insteon Remotelinc Wireless Remote Control Model 2440BK. The "BK" is black. SOLD
  • Insteon In-Wall on/off Switch Model 2876S rev 1.7. (No information sheet w/ it, otherwise NEW IN OPEN BOX.) $15 (retail $35)
  • Insteon In-Wall Dimmer Model 2876DB rev 1.6. NEW IN OPEN BOX. $15 (retail $34.99)
  • Insteon Outletlinc AC Receptacle Model 2473SBK v 4.0 ("BK" is black). NEW IN OPEN BOX. $25 (retail $49.99)
  • Insteon Outletlinc AC Receptacle Model 2473SAL v 4.0 ("AL" is almond). NEW IN OPEN BOX. $25 (retail $49.99)
  • ELK TS07 Touchscreen used in good condition. $300
  • ELK TS071 Touchscreen NEW IN OPEN BOX. Qty: 2 $450 ea
  • Russound ISK3 Door Station in Antique Brass. ( NEW IN OPEN BOX) $85
  • Centralite Jetstream 3-button 800W Dimmer/Keypad Light Almond. NEW IN OPEN BOX. $60
If you purchase more than one Insteon item, each additional item will have a $5 discount, i.e. buy one Keypadlinc for $50, the second and subsequent ones will be $45 ea. $5 flat rate shipping per order shipped (single or multiple items), ship only to Continental US. Paypal payment preferred, or you can send me a check and wait for it to clear before I ship anything out.

Call or email w/ questions, email or pm preferred. Vincent (Crisco), [email protected], 435-640-9950

*************updated******This is all that's left**********************

•ELK TS07 Touchscreen used in good condition. $265, $15 shipping
•ELK TS071 Touchscreen NEW IN OPEN BOX. Qty: 1 $450 ea, $15 shipping
•Russound ISK3 Door Station in Antique Brass. ( NEW IN OPEN BOX) $85, $5 shipping

•Russound ISK3 Door Station in Antique Brass. ( NEW IN OPEN BOX) $85, $5 shipping

Do either of the Touchscreen's come with ELK RM?

Do either of the Touchscreen's come with ELK RM?

For the latest version of ElkRM to run on the TS07, it has to be installed on a compact flash card (latest version is called ElkRMS.) I have done it on another TS07 that I have and it works fine. I purchased ElkRMS myself and thus loaded that copy on my own TS07. For this TS07, I'm not sure if Elk will allow you to get upgrades to the ElkRM that is already loaded on this TS07...you would have to ask Elk. These touchscreens all originally sell w/ a copy of ElkRM and thus I would think that Elk would allow you to get upgrades to the loaded software, but I'm not sure.

So in summary: this TS07 has an older version of ElkRM installed on it currently...to upgrade to the latest version of ElkRMS, you would have to call Elk to see if they would allow it (I think they should but I'm not sure)...to load ElkRMS, you have to load it onto a compact flash card (512mb is big enough, which I have and will sell also if necessary) and then plug the CF card into the side of the TS07, and it runs fine...hope that's not too confusing.

The TS071 just sold. Crisco

Back