Large Insteon batch, ISY99i/IR,Venstar T1800,T1700 etc.

relay

Hi there fellow Cocooners.
I have made some changes and have quite a bit of Insteon stuff left over.

All of this is in perfect working order and well taken care of in a non smoking home.

ISY99i/IR. Working perfectly until taken out of use a few days ago.
I just reset to factory and confirmed that I could access it once rebooted. Asking $175

(1) Smarthome PLM 2412S Power Line Mode for use with ISY or other ctrls. No idea, how about $40
(1) Venstar T1700 thermostat w/ Insteon adapter v 2.0, still have protective plastic on LCD screen $100
(2) Venstar T1800 thermostat w/ Insteon adapter v 2.0, still have protective plastic on LCD screen $125/ea
(2) Smarthome Access Point 2443, how about $30/ea
(3) Smarthome ApplianceLinc V2 #2456S3 $20/ea
(1) Smarthome ApplianceLinc V2 #2456D3 $20
(2) Smarthome SwitchLinc dimmers 2476D, brand new in the box, v. 5.15 $30/ea
(2) SwitchLinc V2 dimmer #2476D v3.2 still have plastic on face $22/ea
(1) SwitchLinc V2 dimmer #2476D v4.0 still have plastic on face $22
(1) KeypadLinc V2 2486DW v 1.5 $30
(1) KeypadLinc V2 2486DWH6C brand new in package so can't see version $40
(3) In-LineLinc Dimmer 2475D v5.5 $30

Whole package is $990 but will offer about 10% off @ $900 if you take it all.

Will give preference to whole lot purchase if there is interest before seperating.
Will give 2nd preference to someone interested in whole lot but wants to remove only 1 or 2 things.

If there are any prices out of line, just let me know and I will adjust accordingly.

I am very busy at work at the moment and will try to respond as best I can.

Thanks!

Interested in the Switchlinc dimmers, if you end up breaking up the package! Are all of these post-tact switch issues?
Let me know.

Thanks

Markd

Hi mdesmarais. Sorry for delay. Did not see much interest and I was off on vacation so did not check on this.
They are still available. I am not sure what the post-tact switch issue is. I have not had an issues with the switches themselves. My issues were mainly around the limitations of the ISY99 and Elk integration as well as noise on the lines interfering with communication.

Let me know if interested as next step will be to Ebay all of it.

Thanks!

2 things I would suggest you guys know for sure. Not trying to mess with you selling stuff, just trying to prevent complaining after the sale.

1) The tact issue. I believe the v3.2 has it. I forget the exact version that problem was fixed but is right around that time. I wrote all that info down a while back and might still be able to dig it up if you need it. SH put that to a 7 year warranty so you probably can still trade it out for free and just have SH ship directly to the buyer.
2) I had some V4.0 dimmers that had v35 firmware. v35 had a bug that screwed with ISY. You should check on that if mdesmarais has or is planning on having ISY.

And also, the ISY Elk integration is incredible. I assume you are aware of the module they released several months back. In some ways, the module gives ISY better control of Elk then Elk has of itself. It really is nice.

Hi Relay-

A little delayed on my side too!
The tact switches have a tendency to fail over time. I just replaced my last one a few weeks ago. I'm still interested if the tact switch issue can be resolved, either by trading them out at Smarthome, or if Lou (are you still listening? ;-) could check his notes. . .
I am not an ISY user, so no worries there.
Thanks!

Markd

I found my notes. The first version of the 2476d to not have the tact switch problem was 3.2 according to the Insteon rep I talked to on the phone about 2 years ago. So it looks like you should be OK. The other thing is that the switch would almost for sure be failing right now if it had the problem.

As far as the v4.0 hardware and the v35 firmware. You need to install the device on an ISY and ISY will tell you the firmware number.

Thanks very much Lou!

Relay, I am interested in these items-

(2) Smarthome SwitchLinc dimmers 2476D, brand new in the box, v. 5.15 $30/ea
(2) SwitchLinc V2 dimmer #2476D v3.2 still have plastic on face $22/ea
(1) SwitchLinc V2 dimmer #2476D v4.0 still have plastic on face $22

Please PM me so we can work out the details?

thanks!

markd

Hi MarkD
Sorry, I had not heard from you for serval days and some else had stepped up to purchase.
I shipped them out a few days ago.
I forgot to update the post and will do so now.

Can't seem to update original post so i will specifiy here:
All of the dimmers and keypads are sold.
I am planning to send the rest off to Ebay this weekend if I can get the time.

Thanks!

Back