[FOR SALE] UPB, Insteon, Z-Wave, Thin Client, Web Tablet

I'm clearing out some under or unused stuff. All prices include free shipping to continental US, buy 2 get $5.00 off, buy 3 get $10.00, etc.

1 - 2414U Insteon PowerLinc USB, ~4 years old, works fine no issues -- $45
3 - 2442 Insteon SignalLinc's, ~2 and 4 years old, work fine, no issues -- $10 each

All of the Insteon items are used, I started out with Insteon but have since switched to UPB

View attachment 2423

3 - RZ106-1ZX Vizia RF Z-Wave Dimmers, ~2 years old, work fine, no issues -- $40 each
1 - RZCPG-SG Vizia RF Z-Wave Controller, ~2 years old, upgraded model with timer -- $100
1 - HA22 Intermatic Z-Wave USB Controller, ~2 years old -- $20

These are the original Vizia RF dimmers with the vertical indicator lights, worked great in my house, I just didn't get enough of them before they switched over to the new Vizia RF style which I don't like.

View attachment 2425

Some things I'm looking for possibly in trade, HAI Items: Generation 2 UPB items, Dimmers, keypads, lamp modules,

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of the items.

Thanks,
Josh

how pathetic am I that I'm souring on zWave, and yet I click on a link that advertises zWave stuff for sale in the hopes that I might get something cheap.

Kinda like the women who go back to their abusive boyfriends...

I replied in the other thread, but I'm interested in a trade for the thin client. I have HAI hardware (NIB Omnistats and other stuff) as well as some UPB and lots of other gear.

Back