Gift Basket 7

electron

Administrator
Staff member
1 $20 AutomatedOutlet.com Gift Certificate
For Canadian residents only!

Since usually the CocoonTech.com promotions exclude people from other countries, CocoonTech.com will be giving away 1 $20 AutomatedOutlet.com gift certificate to a Canadian cocooner.

logo.gif

Check out the AutomatedOutlet.com.

This is your chance to win this great gift basket, so don't hesitate and enter now! All you have to do is answer the following question, and e-mail the results to [email protected]!

All entries have to be received before 12/25/2006. A random winner will be selected and announced from all qualifying* entries on 12/27/2006. Make sure you follow the e-mail template below.

Please carefully read the terms and conditions posted below, or your entry might not be processed. Good luck!

The question:What is the AutomtedOutlet.com part number for the Applied Digital Temperature Bobcat (Celsius version)

CocoonTech.com would like to thank AutomatedOutlet.com for their extensive support and generosity.

E-mail template (please read carefully):
Subject: gift basket 7
user: your CT user name

* In order to qualify, you must accept the following terms and conditions:
  • Winners must have the correct answer
  • Winners must have at least 2 "CT related" posts
  • Winners have to be a CT member before 12/08/2006
  • All entries have to be e-mailed to [email protected]
  • Only one entry per member/e-mail/household per prize
  • Only one prize per winner
  • Multiple entries per prize will disqualify you automatically from winning any prizes
  • You must be located in Canada
  • These terms and conditions may be subject to change

Title of the thread is "Gift Basket 7" but in the instructions it says to put "Subject: gift basket 5". I sent an email with "gift basket 5".

Thanks. Originally I had all gift baskets separate, but then decided against it. I guess I missed this one as well. I will put your entry in the correct folder, thanks for letting me know.

Back