HAI Forums

trumpetr

Hi All,

I'm working on getting my HA/Low voltage business off the ground and am focusing on HAI gear among other things. I'm currently in the process of planning the prewire for my first job and have aquired an Omni Pro II and other hardware from my distribuiter.

Unfortunately since I am not a "listed" distributor with HAI yet due to not having 3 installs, (I have attended a locally sponsored factory training day here). I don't have access to the HAI forums on their website. I have read about "guest" access until you are a dealer. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share the "guest" credentials via PM or email to give me access to that source of info.

Thanks for any help.

Matt

There is no guest access to the HAI forum. You can post your questions here - HAI is monitoring and responding to Cocoontech forum posts.

There is guest access to the dealer support website, which I will send to you privately.

There is no guest access to the HAI forum. You can post your questions here - HAI is monitoring and responding to Cocoontech forum posts.

There is guest access to the dealer support website, which I will send to you privately.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Hi All,

I'm working on getting my HA/Low voltage business off the ground and am focusing on HAI gear among other things. I'm currently in the process of planning the prewire for my first job and have aquired an Omni Pro II and other hardware from my distribuiter.

Unfortunately since I am not a "listed" distributor with HAI yet due to not having 3 installs, (I have attended a locally sponsored factory training day here). I don't have access to the HAI forums on their website. I have read about "guest" access until you are a dealer. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share the "guest" credentials via PM or email to give me access to that source of info.

Thanks for any help.

Matt

Matt,
I feel your growing pains. I jumped onto the HAI boat 2 years ago, and it has been a pretty good boat to jump on. I have recently gotten to be a 5 star dealer. You can contact me if you have any questions also. I understand what it is like to go through these pains.
GOod luck.
NIC

Could somebody send me the guest access password to hai dealer website im currently waiting for being listed as a dealer but for the moment....
Hi All,

Thanks for any help.

Matt

Matt,
I feel your growing pains. I jumped onto the HAI boat 2 years ago, and it has been a pretty good boat to jump on. I have recently gotten to be a 5 star dealer. You can contact me if you have any questions also. I understand what it is like to go through these pains.
GOod luck.
NIC

I'll PM it to you if you promise not to quote full post above yours :)

Edit: PM failed
This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

Back