HAI OMNI PRO II Commercial Version Differences?

LGSkier

I have seen some OMNI PRO II controllers listed for sale, but marked as commercial. Is there any difference in these other than it looks like the FW is hard coded at 4.0b?

When I researched the commercial version, the only difference I could find was the enclosure it came in. It was available long before version 4.0b.

From the 2013/2014 catalog:
OmniPro II Commercial Controller 20A00-5
OmniPro II controller with commercial attack–proof enclosure, lock set with two keys, RJ31X
cord and jack, manuals. Available in English.

Last edited:
When I researched the commercial version, the only difference I could find was the enclosure it came in. It was available long before version 4.0b.

From the 2013/2014 catalog:
OmniPro II Commercial Controller 20A00-5
OmniPro II controller with commercial attack–proof enclosure, lock set with two keys, RJ31X
cord and jack, manuals. Available in English.
Thanks. saw a photo and and looked like 4.0b was mounted on a Chip/Daughterboad of some kind.

Thanks. saw a photo and and looked like 4.0b was mounted on a Chip/Daughterboad of some kind.
Yes,
Leviton redesigned the firmware connection a few times during the 4.0 release. There is a version with the chip under an empty socket and a version with a daugther board.

Back